With our consulting services, you have an expert at hand who is full of crucial advice and knowledge. They can quickly spot and solve any risks in your temperature-controlled supply chain and logistics.
Scalable & Collaborative
We collaborate with our clients to understand your supply chain needs, logistics, timings, shipping systems, and packaging concerns.
We employ a structured approach to managing, executing, and developing risk mitigation plans.
Our team uses industry-standard best practices and years of expertise gained from partnering with leading regenerative medicine companies. We have experience at every stage from early clinical through to post-commercialization.
Comprehensive and Customizable Offerings
We tailor solutions that deliver value and insight. Our solutions are customizable to your stage of development. Whether you are pre-IND or post-commercial, we work with you to tailor a solution that meets your needs, timelines, and budget. These solutions could include:
- Shipping Risk Assessment
- (Performance Qualification) Shipping Lane Qualification/Validation/Study
- (Operational Qualification) Shipper Qualifications – Physical and/or Thermal
- (Operational Qualification) Packaging Qualifications – Physical and/or Thermal
- Custom Packaging
- Custom Kit Design
- Customized Training & SOPs
- Global Trade Services
- Data Services
Packaging Center of Excellence
Our Packaging Center of Excellence – launching in the near future – will serve our clients in biopharmaceuticals, animal health, and reproductive medicine. We’ll work with our clients to conceptualize, design, develop, and deploy innovative user-centric packaging solutions. Additionally, we’ll provide state-of-the-art customized packaging, testing, and qualification capabilities that meet the unique needs of temperature-sensitive distribution.
Experts in Complexity
Complex biologics and cell & gene therapies need a robust, temperature-sensitive supply chain. These chains are often more complex than a normal supply chain because of:
- Paperwork and regulations
- Shipping systems
- Carrier performance and handling
- Loading and unloading
- Physical ground and air transport
- Process adherence at loading and unloading sites
- Environmental conditions across all stages of the supply chain
- Number of type of handling or physical forces impacting the shipper and payload
- Value of shipments and cost of lost or impaired payload