Unmatched in our temperature-controlled supply chain expertise, Cryoport Systems has integrated cryopreservation into our platform of services for cell and gene therapy developers that require the collection, cryopreservation, distribution, and storage of advanced therapies.
Our standardized cryopreservation protocols and use of innovative technologies support the biopharmaceutical supply chain from research stages to clinical operations and process development to manufacturing. Integrated into a platform of temperature-controlled logistics excellence, storage and distribution capabilities, and industry-leading cryopreservation services, IntegriCell™ helps to ensure the safety, quality, and viability of critical biotherapeutic materials.
Cryopreservation Services & Process Development
- Ready-to-use leukapheresis cryopreservation protocol (RUO)
- Technology transfer services of clients cryopreservation processes to IntegriCell™ teams
- Customized cryopreservation process development services to meet client needs
The Value We Offer
- Optimization of cellular viability via cryopreservation within 24 hours post collection
- Standardization of cryopreservation protocols performed by experienced IntegriCell™ teams
- Manufacturing slot utilization improved with incorporation of cryopreservation
- Global clinical trial coverage through our US and European footprint
Who We Serve
- Cell and Gene Therapy Developers
- Contract Development Manufacturing Organizations (CDMO)
- Clinical Research Organizations (CRO)
- Hospitals and Academic Programs
- Leukapheresis Providers
NMDP BioTherapies® Strategic Partnership
Cryoport Systems has partnered with NMDP BioTherapies to expand our capabilities to include allogeneic donor sourcing, collection, and management. NMDP BioTherapies brings over 35 years of experience in donor identification and collection with access to nearly 7 million genetically diverse potential US donors. Through our partnership, we will provide bioprocessing and cryopreservation support throughout the US and Europe. The integrated solution combines NMDP BioTherapies’ world-class capabilities for donor identification and collection of high-quality starting material with Cryoport’s cryopreservation, bioprocessing, and industry-leading global logistics capabilities. This solution will provide cell and gene therapy researchers, developers, and manufacturers with consistent starting materials cryopreserved to improve manufacturing slot utilization leading to increased yields bringing new cell and gene therapies to market faster and more affordably.